Blackhawk Lanes offers youth bowling programs for youth bowlers of all ages. Our youth programs are listed below and you may sign up from the link below. We are also home to the Sterling High School Girl’s and Boy’s bowling teams and the Challand Middle School Bowling Club
Youth Sign Up
Annual Summer Bowling Camp
- Includes daily launch and a t-shirt
- The 5 day camp is ideal for middle to high school bowlers who are serious about the sport and looking to participate in competitive play.
- The 3 day camp is designed for a newer to slightly advanced youth bowler to develop their skills and improve their average.
- The 1 day camp is perfect for introducing kids to bowling by utilizing instruction in a fun, social enviroment.
- Runs in early June 2019.
Blackhawk Lanes Summer Youth Leagues
- We bowl on Tuesday nights at 6:30 P.M. Starting June 11th thru July 30th.
- The leagues are described below.
Pee Wee Bowling Club - Bumper League
Aimed at Pre-School & Kindergarten ages. Bowlers use bumpers and bowl 2 games per week in a singles drop-in format league. Only $7.50 per week.
Bantam Prep - Grade School League
Aimed at Grade School ages. Bowlers will play 2 games a week in a team format league. Only $7.50 per week.
Prep Junior - Middle School League
Aimed at Middle School ages. Bowlers will play 3 games a week in a team format league. Only $10.50 per week.
Junior Major Senior
Aimed at bowlers in High School up to 19 years of age. Bowlers will play 3 games per week in a team league format. Only $10.50 per week.
The benefits of this program include:
Youth bowling at Blackhawk Lanes has a great tradition and we continue to provide a quality program with a quality staff. Certified Coaches, Youth Shirt, Awards after each session, Discounted Open Bowling Rates and Free Shoe Rental. Participation in the Pepsi USBC Youth Championships, Illinois USBC Youth State Team Tournament, Illinois State Youth Leaders Singles and Doubles Tournament and Illinois State Bowling Proprietors Association Storm Roto Grip Singles Tournament. Good clean fun for people age 19 and under in a tobacco and alcohol free environment.