Blackhawk Lanes offers youth bowling programs for youth bowlers of all ages. Our youth programs are listed below and you may sign up from the link below. We are also home to the Sterling High School Girl’s and Boy’s bowling teams and the Challand Middle School Bowling Club.
Youth Sign Up Summer Youth League Summer Bowling Camp
Annual Summer Bowling Camp
- Includes daily lunch and a t-shirt
- The 5 day camp is ideal for middle to high school bowlers who are serious about the sport and looking to participate in competitive play.
- The 3 day camp is designed for a newer to slightly advanced youth bowler to develop their skills and improve their average.
- Date: June 6 - 10, 2022
- 3 days Cost: $125.00
- 5 days Cost: $195.00
Blackhawk Lanes Youth Leagues
- We run 3 sessions of 10 weeks each starting in late August, early November and late January. Bowl 1, 2 or all 3 sessions.
- We bowl on Saturdays at 10:00AM.
- The leagues are described below. Check with us for starting dates.
Pee Wee Bantam - Prep School Thru Grade School League
Aimed at Pre-School, Kindergarten and Grade School ages. Bowlers will play 2 games a week in a singles format league.
Prep Junior Major - Middle and High School League
Aimed at Middle School thru High School ages. Bowlers will play 3 games a week in a team format league.
The benefits of this program include:
Youth bowling at Blackhawk Lanes has a great tradition and we continue to provide a quality program with a quality staff. Certified Coaches, Awards after each session, Discounted Open Bowling Rates and Free Shoe Rental. Participation in the Pepsi USBC Youth Championships, Illinois USBC Youth State Team Tournament, Illinois State Youth Leaders Singles and Doubles Tournament and Illinois State Bowling Proprietors Association Storm Roto Grip Singles Tournament. Good clean fun for people age 19 and under in a tobacco and alcohol free environment.